Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Too Early

This isn't a post commenting on the concept of the "too soon" paradox.... No this is much worse.

This post is about that awful time of day when my body says "WAKE THE F### UP" and nobody else is up.

I mean this whole situation wouldn't be so bad if everyone else` bodies did the same sort of thing or if my body did this at a reasonable hour. But no! The competitive swimmer likes to lie dormant within me until 8 am when rise and shine hour begins.

I've tried to fight it too. Wake up, look at the clock. Thoughts go to "uh..... no". I roll over and sit there, unable to go back to bed.


This would be so much better if I had another buddie to accompany me at this time or at least good morning cartoons to watch. Yet again that is a no! At the hours I chose to wake up, it is some stupid anime show about spinning tops or mickey mouse club house. And any channel that would have something non-cartoonish is playing infomercials.

What has all this nonsense lead to todayƉ Well this. Me sitting at a computer, blogging about how I hate my sleeping habits.

There is always netflix.

Hm.... I might have to go with that one..

Ta-Ta for now

Much love,

Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment