Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

This was hard.

Hey!

Welcome to Rayne and Cameron!

This blog will be collections of ideas, reviews, diaries and vlogs from myself (Rayne) and my dear friend (Cameron).

I'll start by introducing myself.

I am Rayne! I'm very interested in music, makeup, fashion and living life to the fullest. (i like long walks on the beach....) haha no this is not eharmony. I'd like to start by saying that this blog is going to be one hell of a fun thing so stay tuned for it!

For the most part, I will be posting about makeup, fashion and music. My program in the fall is in psychology so there may be a bit of that in here too. I am very interested in the blog community and will take feedback and requests well so please do share!

I'm not sure what else needs to be said about me or what I plan on doing here nor do I think anything else needs to be introduced so maybe it is time to wrap this here post up!

Thank you so much for giving us a read and please visit often!

Much love,
Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment