Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

Antiques?

I know it's a tad out of the usual for "youngsters" these days (and here it comes cam) but I think I've completely fallen for old stuff!

And not just antiques specifically but just old stuff in general. Whether it is actually old or it's just based on the idea of something old, I love it!

To me, there's just something about an old, used piece of jewelry, with scuffs and spots, that makes me fall head over heels. I think it's my fascination with the history in each item that keeps me coming back every time I spot a sale!

Let's start with the jewelry!
I've fallen head over heels with my Cameo ring!



Now it may not be real antique, but it's based on an old concept!

This necklace was given to me from my mother! I don't know the story but I love the pendant.

I just found these cuties today!


Let's just move on to everything else I've collected!


These boots were found by me in a thrift store in Chicago! the moment I found them, I was set on having them!

This top is adorable and sparkly with shimmering threads through it! I found it in my own town at this adorable little shop! It buttons up in the back and cuts off just under my belly button.

This tea cup and saucer is just one of many in my Royal Albert bone china set! The set features a cup and matching saucer from a few of their best selling collections!



My collection is no marvel but I love it to bits none the less! If you have some beautiful pieces, I would love to see them! drop me a line and I'll get back to you :)

Time to go tho!

Much love,

Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment