Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

Outfit of the day

Greeting!
If you know me, you are aware that I'm not at all "punk" or "rock".
I'm a classical singer who loves his cardigans and scarves, but every now and then.. I rebel!
There is some sort of Adam Lambert/Scissor Sister rocker in me that comes out whenever I sing Creep by Radiohead, or occasionally when I dress up.

There are some interesting things to note about my outfit choice, so lets begin!


Black Leather Boots (H&M)
Live and Die T-shirt (H$M
Wax-coverd skinny jeans (H&M)
Fashion Against Aids 2012 necklace (H&M)

Apart from being a walking advertisement for H&M, you may have noticed I'm wearing a necklace as a bracelet. 


If the necklace you want to is beaded with an elastic string, just wrap it around your wrist until you have the desired length and it will stay. The elastic properties of such a necklace will also make it easier for you to do this, as it can stretch so that gives you some le-way. I also like to do this with chain necklace that has a clasp. Just wrap it around your wrist and fasten onto a link.
Some thoughts to spice things up!

Much love, 
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment